You may find his style quite bold... but that's just Brad being authentic!
An absolute believer in walking the walk and talking the talk, Brad dispenses advice he knows works as he's done it himself. When he started out in business Brad was no stranger to sitting in his underpants 'aggressively waiting for the phone to ring' (!) in between diving down the sofa for loose change, and delivering pizza so his family could eat. This is proper rags to riches stuff, and shows you the power of a great business celebrity story that includes both credibility and vulnerability.
Now an international business megastar (you can pay me later for that title Brad!), Brad is out there on national TV, radio (BBC working lunch, Radio 2 etc etc) and has literally changed the lives of thousands of business owners through the success of 4N. Highly sought after as a motivational speaker, which I know from being in the audience he is hilarious, poignant, perceptive and really very good at, Brad is a Business Celebrity. Never resting on his laurels, always out there pushing it for a bigger spotlight, or a new stage (4N is now expanding globally), Brad is a great example of how when you put your mind to shining, you stand out in your market.
For more from Brad the Business Celebrity have a listen (note: as this is an 'authentic' recording, expect lively language - there are a handful of swear words!):
You can find out from Brad:
- how he made himself a Cover star
- that he knows what his 'easy marketing' is
- how he'd treat Alan Sugar
- why he knows you have to be fundamentally different to the market leader to win
- how to get social media to work for you
- how he realised he had to be himself to succeed
- how you can't live in a spotlight and hide at the same time
- that pain, fear, and adversity IS so important as it shapes you, but doesn't need to stop you
- which marketing and communication works best for 4N
- why the most important thing to do is Action Action Action
- what he thinks of marketing plans!
- how much he loves his iPhone (as a recently converted Apple fan)
- how he says what he wants to be (and find out what that is!)
- why its important to step back to the edge of the cliff
- who to surround yourself with
Enjoy the interview and if you're not already a member of 4N then I'd personally recommend you join (tell Brad I sent you!).
Want to talk more about this?