Coaching agreement for Every Thing for Business BUILD IT programme
Summary of key terms
[table “6” not found /]
Summary of key terms
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the Every Thing for Business BUILD IT coaching Programme (“Programme”) operated by [Inspired Business Marketing Ltd trading as “Being a Business Celebrity” of Clifton House, Poole Hill, Bournemouth, Dorset BH2 5PS (“WE OR US”) and By registering to be a participant in our Programme, you agree to the following Terms and that these prevail over any inconsistent terms or conditions contained, or referred to, elsewhere or as implied by law, trade custom, practice or course of dealing.
- The agreement between us and you, the person or entity registering to be a participant in the Programme (“you”) and which is subject to these Terms (“Contract”), shall come into effect upon us emailing you to confirm our acceptance of your registration form for the Programme and shall continue until terminated in accordance with these Terms.
- If you are purchasing online, the order process will be as follows:
- add the Programme to the cart and proceed to the checkout and make payment as directed;
- if you are paying by PayPal, you will be re-directed to the PayPal website for you to make payment and then once payment is made, you will be re-directed back to our site;
- we will send you an email acknowledging your order and confirming whether we have accepted your order.
- If at any stage you have made an error in your order, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to correct any errors.
- If you are purchasing online, you should print a copy of these Terms for your records as we will not be filing a copy and we may change these Terms from time to time.
- Any content posted or submitted by you to our site in the course of the Programme is subject at all times to the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Where you are a corporate entity, “you” as used in these Terms shall be deemed to include your officers and employees and you shall procure that such officers and employees fully comply with these Terms.