- Where stated prices quoted are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be applied at the prevaling rate at time payment is processed.
- The overall price must be paid when stated at time of order, before the date of the event.
- Should an event for any reason be cancelled or rescheduled Inspired Business Marketing Limited will strictly only be liable for the value of the event place.
Consequences of Failure To Pay
- If payment is not made within the time limits in Clause 1b above, this will be a breach of contract by the client entitling Inspired Business Marketing Limited to treat the contract as at an end, and reallocate the bookings and/or tickets without informing the client.
- In the event of Inspired Business Marketing Limited treating the contracts as at an end under Clause 2a, Inspired Business Marketing Limited shall be entitled to retain all sums already paid by the client. The balance, if any, of the cost/price of the booking shall become immediately payable by the client to Inspired Business Marketing Limited. This is without prejudice to Inspired Business Marketing Limited’s rights to claim damages from the client in respect of any loss suffered by Inspired Business Marketing Limited.
Cancellation or Variations by the Client
- Any notice of cancellation by the client of a booking or part of a booking must be made in writing by letter sent to Inspired Business Marketing Limited (20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU) or email to email@example.com. All bookings are subject to a 7 day cancellation period from the date of booking. No refunds will be given after this period in accordance with the relevant laws unless covered by a separate guarantee.
- Any request by the client for a variation to a booking must be made in writing by letter or email as per the contact details above, all variations are subject to availability, and at the discretion of Inspired Business Marketing Limited.
Alterations to advertised packages
- All advertised packages are subject to availability.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised packages but any packages may be altered or omitted, or dates changed either before or after confirmation of the booking. Where such alterations, omission or changes of date occur prior to the confirmation of the booking, Inspired Business Marketing Limited accepts no contractual liability. Where such alterations, omission or changes of date occur prior to the confirmation of the booking, Inspired Business Marketing Limited agrees to use reasonable endeavours (such reasonable endeavours to be strictly subject to the organisers/promoters of events and/or third parties making alternative packages available and further subjects to Inspired Business Marketing Limited’s right to change the price applicable) to provide a reasonable alternative package and the client agrees to accept such reasonable alternative package.
Law and Construction
- The contract of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and Inspired Business Marketing Limited and the client hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in all matters regarding the contracts and these Terms and Conditions