Now is always a good time to:
- Stop doing what you're good at and do what you're brilliant at instead
- Focus on what you love rather than what you think you 'should' do
- Ditch some of the dead weight that's holding you back
- Only deliver the work you enjoy delivering
- Take a break to clear your head
- Have a mad half hour and get all those ideas out of you onto paper
- Say "Yes" to something you've always wanted to do
- Say "No" to all those annoying things that get in the way
- Read the book you've been recommended over 10 times!
- Buy the ticket to the gig you really want to be at (even if it means going on your own)
- Say "Thank you" (to whomever needs to hear it especially if they aren't expecting it)
- Get something fixed that's bugging you (I am SO bad at this one but working on it!)
- Drink water (you know you don't drink enough, right?)
- Call a client you've not heard from in a while, just to see what they are up to
- Make a date in the diary for your next launch... or first launch
- Go over your notes from that event you HAD to be at, but the notes went straight on your shelf (ahem)
- Do nothing at all and see where that takes you...
Now is always a good time to do something or nothing and you'll know which option you need to do most (the nothing one is the one to do when all you can think of is doing 100 somethings!).
Want to talk more about this?