Do you sell you? Of course you do, you're a business celebrity!
But are you only selling you – your time – and nothing more? That's not good - as you're putting a limit on what you can do and who you can reach, not to mention a limit on your income.
If your business depends on you delivering you then you are missing the point – or two or three points actually on your Star Plan. Absolutely you can still sell you – I still sell me. But think about how you can s-t-r-e-t-c-h yourself. How can you deliver what you do to more than one person at a time?
- Can you work with a group?
- Can you put an online program together?
- Can you take people on a retreat?
- Can you make videos of your content?
- Can you write a book?
- Can you run a workshop?
- Can you speak to a room FULL of people and share your Thing with them?
- Have you recorded all your FAQs so you can take out the 'teaching' when you work with people (save some time on those one-to-one sessions)
- Can you license what you do – and get someone else to deliver it?
These are just some of the ways you can be more than you and still be you. And yes it still means you have to do the work, but sometimes only once :)
It's so exciting when you realise you can reach more people with your Thing without trying to work out how to magic more hours in the day. It's also good for business too.
Work out more ways to share your Thing, and reach more people - this is your biggest opportunity as a business celebrity. Because the more famous you get the more you'll need to know how to s-t-r-e-t-c-h!
Want to talk more about this?
Leave a Reply